Click the links below to download PDF files of handouts provided by some of the 2018 conference speakers.
- Developing a Plan for High School: Sample Four-Year Plans
- High School Transcript Clinic: Practical Help and Tips
- Charting Your Way Through High School for College, Workforce, and Ministry
- Essential Skills for Successful Teens: Study and Time Management
- The College Admissions Process: The Homeschooled Student’s Guide
- You Can Homeschool High School… If You Can Make It Through Tomorrow
- A Mom’s Sentimental Journey
- Exploring Curriculum Options
- The Word for Wee Ones
- Hope for the Organizationally Challenged
- Homeschooling Middles While You Still Have Littles
- When Life Broadsides Your Homeschool
- Avoiding and Overcoming Homeschool Burnout
- Help for the Hopelessly Unorganized Child: Homeschooling Kids with ADD or ADHD
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- You Can Homeschool Your Child with Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia
- Raising Kids with Vision
Tauna provided a handout at the conference with a basic loop schedule template and a URL where attendees and recording purchasers can find additional information, the presentation slides, and through July 31 free access to her loop schedule workshop online.
- Click here for a blog post where you can download the loop scheduling templates.
- If you attended the conference or purchased the Getting It All Done loop scheduling session audio recording and would like access to the freebie/info URL she mentioned during the session, you can email Tauna at tauna (at) proverbialhomemaker (dot) com and she will be happy to email that to you.