*** Important Update ***
We regret to announce that the 2020 Oregon Homeschool Graduate Recognition event has been cancelled due to current gathering restrictions related to COVID-19. We are reaching out to those who registered for the event to extend an offer for a discounted HSLDA diploma kit. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
We wish to extend a special thanks to OCEANetwork’s Heather Church and the entire event team for working so hard to attempt alternative arrangements for the event. Your efforts are appreciated by all!
Our prayers and well wishes are with all the graduating students and their parents who worked so hard to educate and disciple their children through the years. May the Lord continue to guide you and bring you unexpected blessings during this time of uncertainty.
~ The OCEANetwork Team
We’re excited about the 2020 OCEANetwork Oregon Homeschool Graduate Recognition event!
Each year OCEANetwork organizes a graduate recognition event for Oregon homeschoolers. It is a special time of celebration, reflection, and encouragement as our young men and women transition to an exciting new stage of life!
- REGISTER HERE for the 2020 Oregon Homeschool Graduate Recognition event!
***Note that registration fees will not be collected until closer to the event. Registration is still required by the dates below in order to participate.***
- Early bird registrations are due by April 15th.
- All registrations must be received by May 15th.
- Date and Time: Evening of Friday, June 12, 2020, at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: TBD
- Read the event and registration information document to find out more.
- Subscribe to our email list for updates on other events and homeschool information from OCEANetwork.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!